UNIT Investing For Charity

Hello I4C Members,

If you are just signing up, make sure you make an account using your real name - i.e. "John Smith". I will be deleting all accounts made otherwise.

You are required to read the "I4C General" forum for an introduction to these forums.

Please treat these forums with professionalism and seriousness, as this is a work forum. If you wish to discuss something freely, we have a General Discussion room for that.

Please contribute to the site, and remember to check for new announcements frequently!

James Miao
Head of IT/Quant Models

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello I4C Members,

If you are just signing up, make sure you make an account using your real name - i.e. "John Smith". I will be deleting all accounts made otherwise.

You are required to read the "I4C General" forum for an introduction to these forums.

Please treat these forums with professionalism and seriousness, as this is a work forum. If you wish to discuss something freely, we have a General Discussion room for that.

Please contribute to the site, and remember to check for new announcements frequently!

James Miao
Head of IT/Quant Models

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum is the official collaboration and work forum for UNIT I4C.

If you have just made an account, read the stickied threads in the I4C General subforum.
Attention Sector Heads - start off your forum sections by adding the threads, "Goals for 2011" and "Team Introductions".

2 posters

Equity Trainee

Timothy Lou
    Timothy Lou

Equity Trainee Empty Equity Trainee

Post  Timothy Lou Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Hi, were we supposed to do anything after the equity trainee get together? I was not there so I don't really know what's happening...
    Derek Lau

Equity Trainee Empty Re: Equity Trainee

Post  Derek Lau Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Timothy,

Assuming you have already picked your stock, you are to complete the following before August 13th:

• Collect 3 sources of information about your selected company, e.g. latest annual report, a broker report, an industry analysis report from IBIS, etc.

• Read through the information and summarise what you think is important on half a page in dot points

• Place these in your Dropbox folder for review

If there are any further problems, be aware that you can always contact John or your own mentor (you should have their contact details on your L&D sheet that was given to you on the trainee induction day).
    Timothy Lou
    Timothy Lou

Post  Timothy Lou Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 am

Ok, so I seem to be more out of the loop than I previously thought.

What is happening with the mentors?

What happened in this equity trainee meeting?

Thanks.
    Derek Lau

Post  Derek Lau Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 am

Oh okay, so I suppose you did not attend the equity trainee session.

Please contact John Chan about this.
    Timothy Lou
    Timothy Lou

Post  Timothy Lou Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 am

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 pm